Friday, 18 February 2011

Introduction

Well, here we go!

In the fifteen or so years we have been running Prima Artists which is an entertainment agency booking entertainers and musicians for a whole host of events across UK in Europe and worldwide, people have increasingly sought our advice on all matters related to live entertainment so I guess that make me an expert or a guru!  Neither of those titles sit easily with me - I guess its innate modesty!  I would be happy to accept the title of Entertainment Consultant. 

We believe that we only achieve excellence by doing what we know about in depth so there are certain areas that we don't cover. However with 15 years in business and working with corporate clients and private clients at every level we have learned a lot about what works and what doesn't and how to deliver quality entertainment solutions for any event and how to deliver value for money without compromising quality.

More posts to follow !!